Tuesday 2 October 2012

Europa League, we're having a laugh.

Europa League, we're having a laugh.

I don't know about you guys but I am like a pig in Shit. I couldn't be more happier if Georgia Salpa was my girlfriend and loved West Ham as much as me.

I said to the lads in the Pub last night, this is either gonna be a drubbing or really close.

Well after a goal in the first 4 minutes it was looking like a drubbing. We was all over QPR, and I also noted that Mark Hughes tactics still remain firm with what ever team he is managing, "If we can't get the ball, Cheat". 
That brings me on to Clattenberg, how is he a Premier League referee? He is useless.
I got a bit nervy towards the end there, after that Abel whatshisface scored, mind you it was a great goal.

I was happy with 2-1, another away win, COYIs


If we keep on like this, its Europa League at the least.



No comments:

Post a Comment