Saturday 1 December 2012

Delighted with the win.

After we went 0 -1 down, to Chelsea today in the 1st half, I feared another Arsenal or Spurs drubbing . But oh me of little faith.

Big Sam celebrating.
What a second half, Sam has proved that the squad has depth as the 3 substitutions made completely turned the game.
I was not happy with the lost to Man Utd, but considering Man Utd failed to score in the last 92 of the 93 minutes of the last game should have given me a bit of solace.
Mo Diame is a superb find and also 'Van' Maiga. its just as well as the injury list is a worry, With Andy and Vaz Te's shoulder, George McCartney's ankle and Yossi Benayoun. We also haven't seen much of Alou Diarra or Jack Collison this season.
But as Sam says..."We're suffering at the minute and to suffer like that and beat Chelsea 3-1 means I can't stop smiling!"
We are still 8th in the league on 22 points ahead of  The Potters also on 22, and a point ahead of Arsenal in 10th so the drubbing we can put behind us.
Liverpool are next to bring themselves to what is becoming a Fortress that is The Boleyn Ground. 
If I have heard correctly, some good news, is that, Suarez got his 5th yellow of the season so will miss his next match. Wouldn't it be great if we could do a number on those thieving Scousers and then I can finally put that travesty of the 2006 F.A. Cup final behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment