Thursday 25 July 2013

Transfer window driving me crazy.

This is how I am going to end up at the end of this transfer window.


Since we lost out on Bony with that stupid bloody work permit crap it seems that the transfer gossip mill has gone into overdrive West Ham have been linked with every single one of these players. 

Zapata, Demba ba, Kuzmanovic, Trejo, Salomon Kalou, Shaun Maloney, Oliveira, Gary Hooper, Varela, Matej Vydra, Joel Campbell, Loic Remy and now Quagliarella.


Call me gullible but if I read something from a West Ham Fan on Twitter, that seems like a possibility and is an improvement to the squad, I have no reason to disbelieve them.
I also know that certain players can't join us due to work permits, but then all of a sudden sign for other clubs immediately after we end talks, and then get the said work permit.
Then there are other players who are desperate to find a new club to stay in the Premiership, or players that have a decent record at a club but the division they were in were not of the standard of Premiership Then those that have so much baggage they could become a liability, we have been there done that before, and you know who I am referring to then & now.
The Mirror has fed me a few hopes too, but I realise those charlatans have no real interest in proper fans and just spread crappy gossip to sell papers, but what I don't get is, if I read their tweet, why would I buy the paper for the same news tomorrow.

I swear I cannot wait until the Transfer Window closes and I can get back to enjoying my beloved West Ham, regardless of who is or isn't playing for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment